Lemoyne Borough, formerly named “Bridgeport,” was incorporated on May 23, 1905. The 1.61 square mile community lies to the west of the City of Harrisburg, just across the Susquehanna River. Our approximately 4,500 residents enjoy all the amenities of small town living with the convenience of having the state’s capital city in our backyard. Read more...
Our History | Historic Mural | Mission Statement | Special Events
All Authorities, Boards, Commissions (ABCs)
All Minutes & Agendas